19 December 2009

Reinvigorated

I'm feeling better, due to some long and intimate nights with this. Why, as you may have noticed, I even restored my blog. Yes, sometimes I can throw a tizzy fit too. It's alright. I'm over it.

Anyway, I've developed a better strategy for blogging - introspective nonsense will be kept to a minimum here, as I have a private place to store that kind of information now. Rather, I'll continue to use this as an outlet for my amateur philosophy as well as offering commentary about the things I see while I'm in the service.

Sometime shortly (I predict within the next week or two) after my infatuation with the site linked above is over, I'll work on cutting this blog up a bit and removing some of the introspective nonsense that doesn't belong anymore. So, enjoy it while I'm lazy!

No comments: